Saturday, May 2, 2009

From colic to cute

Right when I was ready to call it quits on maternity leave and go back to work . . . .

there's a light at the end of the colic tunnel. Every night Henry thinks he should SCREAM from about 7:00 until 10:00. I think I've figured out what he likes (a tight swaddle and mamma's boobs) and things have been better for the last two nights. I have felt so bad for Katie and not spending enough one on one time with her but. . .

finger painting seemed to make us both feel better! It was so funny. She doen't really like to be dirty so when I was explaining the concept of "finger" paint, she wasn't sure about it. But once she got into it, let's just say I had to carry her straight to the bath tub. She was so proud of her masterpiece and couldn't wait to show her daddy when he got home.
She loves him so!

No comments:

Post a Comment