Sunday, July 27, 2008

Photo Shoot

This past weekend we took Katie to my parents house for a photo shoot and these are some of my favorite. I haven't had time to edit or enhance any of them yet but I thought I would share. There are no shots of her looking because she was to preoccupied with the horses.



This is her trying to entice the horses to come closer by screaming "JACK"! Very ladylike right?
Careful with the fingers. Fearless I tell you! She screamed NO when she had to get down. Here's a few for you dad! I have so many great memories from my childhood and by the looks of things, so will Katie.

This is from a few days ago. I was busy blogging and she was entertaining herself with stickers!

Again, turn your head for a minute and she'll find trouble and/or dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment