Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Grandma's House


We are so thankful that Katie will grow up knowing and loving both sets of grandparents. It has been a Sunday ritual for Scott and I our whole relationship, to go to church, visit his parents for lunch and visit my parents for supper. Katie is creating so many lasting memories for all of us. I was just lucky enough to capture a few with my camera (witch is starting to become an essential item every time I walk out the door - you never know what's going to happen)




She helped pick the garden but started eating the squash before we even made it inside. So there was no waiting to slice the cucumber! We were just lucky to peel the top half and wash it off before she started in on it!



We feed the extra cantaloupe to the horses.

So proud!

She waited all day for her daddy to get home from drill. She put the boots on herself and I helped with the hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment