Thursday, July 9, 2009

10 things I love about Katie


in no particular order . . .

  1. she introduces herself to virtually everyone! "Hi my name is Katie. What's your name? Nice to meet you."
  2. the way she talks about her friends. Although she's never been to a daycare, she seems to be able to make friends very easily. So when it's time to leave the playground / play date, she likes to talk about the friends she played with
  3. when she breaks out into song at the grocery store
  4. how polite she is. I take it for granted when we're at home but I always notice and appreciate it when we're out and about.
  5. it's July and she's still God blessing Santa Clause! (I think he really made an impact on her and has a lot to live up to!)
  6. her rock collection. She HAS to pick at least one up from everywhere we go!
  7. how much she loves her brother (at least for now!)
  8. the way her voice gets real squeeky when she pretends
  9. the way she runs. Anyone who has seen it, knows she has more hip and elbow action than her feet can keep up with!
  10. when she wants to snuggle and says, "I love you mommy!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, the snuggling thing is awesome. I will never get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete