Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summertime ingenuity

Before you see this video, let me explain how this went down.
First, I saw these kids playing up and down the street in front of my house on these tiny motorcycles. They caught my eye because they were in everyone's driveway. Then, I saw a young mother walking around the block with her baby in a stroller. This too caught my eye because I should be out doing that instead of eating cookie dough like I was. The street got quiet for a few minutes but then I hear the motorcycle again. My eyes peak out the window and in disbelief . . . I see the stroller being pulled behind at a relatively high rate of speed - and IT TIPS OVER!!! As the young boy is nonchalantly picking the stroller up, I realized that there was no child passenger (thank goodness). Once my panic subsided, I couldn't help but laugh and get out my camera!! Later, he got tired of pulling around an empty stroller and convinces his sister to go for a ride. Thankfully she was too heavy and they called it quits!

No comments:

Post a Comment