Wednesday, April 22, 2009

potty training update


(a picture from last summer when I thought we were going to potty train)

Okay Monday went better than expected. Here's the play by play
9:00 woke up and was hesitant at first about panties but then was excited
9:45 first small accident that she didn't know about or didn't tell me - not sure which
10:15 bigger accident in the floor and started to freak out afterwards
10:45 big accident again in the floor but tried to stop it with her hands (yeah gross)
11:30 she got a strange look on her face so I asked if she needed to go to the bathroom and YES success!
12:30 got another strange look on her face and told me she needed to go to the bathroom success again!
2:00 nap and a wet bed (I know, I know should have went with the pull ups at least)
5:00 stood in a puddle and cried while outside playing
6:30 I had gone inside to feed Henry and Scott brought her in with wet shorts
8:00 bed time and a diaper

Tuesday she went to Kim's house in a diaper, sat on the potty a few times but nothing

Now it's Wednesday and we're back in panties. It's been about an hour and a half and we're still dry. Lets keep our fingers crossed but a towel close by :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Katie!! She's getting it. I have to admit that my girls were so easy, they basically potty trained themselves. Now, Chase was another story.

    Cody said Henry was a cutie! Wish I could have come over but didn't want to scare him just yet with the Johnston crew (they sure are rowdy).

    Hope everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete