Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh the things that they say!

Okay. . . my sweet and innocent little girl has been officially corrupted by her father! While helping her daddy make cornbread, Scott happened to spill some of the mix. His response was "oh crap" to which Katie responded, "oh crap. . .oh crap. . .oh sh@t". Yeah that's right, the day has come. Scott at first thought I didn't hear her but OH was he was wrong.
We have been trying to prepare Katie has much as we can for the upcoming arrival of her new baby brother. She got a couple of baby dolls with bottles for Christmas and of course we talk about Henry being in mommy's belly. Well, recently we came across some of her old bottles and I was trying to explain to her that those weren't for her dolls but they were for baby Henry. Okay, she got that but now every time she gets her hands on one she wants to pull up my shirt and stick the bottle in my belly button and ask "baby Henry hungry?" I thought I'd spare everyone a bare belly picture. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment